POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted.net : Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:00 EDT (-0400)
  Twysted.net [Update - Macros section done! ]
From: Twyst
Date: 2 Aug 1999 22:19:41
Message: <37a651bd@news.povray.org>
I've completed the macros section of twysted.net, with all functions now
working. you can search, submit and view macros now.

The next section I'll work on is the links.. Ken, care to take this position
once I get the system in place? =D

Also, ideas on how to do the texture library and include library?
(organization, etc, etc.)
For the textures, should I do pages of thumbnails with links to the
individual code? Also, should I collect textures into larger, topical
include files as well as have individual code, and possibly Moray .MTX
files?

Include files - do a rendering of what they do? (for user-submissions, I
think this will entail doing image uploads on your part.)

Just some ideas. And since I'm still coding this thing, if you find any
errors while checking it out, PLEASE let me know, either here, or thru
e-mail. Also, please send details. Browser, OS, etc. etc. so I can debug it.

thanx,
Twyst